Loading some great jobs for you...
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all infertility diagnostic tests and treatment plans between patients and physicians
- Perform routine examinations, procedures, phlebotomy and administer medications
- Telephone triage with patients regarding patient medication, treatment plans and test results
- Care of patient through ovulation induction, IVF and transfers
- Patient Education on treatment protocols, medications and infertility procedures
- Demonstrated clinical expertise in all IVF procedures
- Responsible for the ongoing communication between the physician and the patient
- Assist with retrievals and transfers, pre and post op care
- Counsel patients on infertility treatment protocols
- Communicate physician orders and instructions
- Responsible for accurate and timely communication of lab results to patients
- Maintain Patient Charting in EMR
- Monitor and stock examination rooms with required supplies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Assist in procedures
- BSN degree and graduate of accredited nursing program
- Current NYS and CTS licensure as a Registered Nurse
- BLS Certified; ACLS preferred
- IV certification preferred
- Completes competency skill checklist within first 3 months
Performance Standards for Specialty Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures related to fertility
- Ability to remain calm and respond appropriately to all stressful situations.
- Strong computer skills and EMR experience
- Knowledge of OSHA, FDA, and HIPAA compliance
Westmed Medical Group is a large, award-winning multi-specialty medical practice, with headquarters in Purchase, NY. It is staffed by a team of over 500 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers who are dedicated to providing coordinated, efficient and the highest quality of patient care at its 13 locations in Westchester County, NY and Fairfield County, CT. The practice, known for its one-stop-shopping medical experience for patients, uses state-of-the-art systems and has a national reputation for measured healthcare excellence. Westmed offers 60+ medical specialties and currently has over 1,000 employees. Our mission is to be your trusted partner in comprehensive, lifelong care. The foundation for service excellence at Westmed Medical Group starts with the patient experience and focusing on the complete total care of our patients. Westmed is recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Level 3 Medical Home, the highest achievable level. Westmed has been one of 480 Medicare Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) nationwide since 2012, and was ranked a Fortune 2017 Best Workplaces in Healthcare and in New York State.
Here at Westmed Medical Group, we look for individuals who are interested in and seek a challenging, growth-oriented, dynamic and friendly environment. Individuals with a strong work ethic along with a caring personality are who we find to be most successful here, fitting into our not so basic mantra of simply being Smart\" & Nice\". Our organization is constantly looking to bring on like-minded people who have a genuine interest in helping people and possess an intellectual curiosity to try and do things better and more efficiently. We strive to bring out the best in all of our team members and provide individuals with the support they need to achieve their career aspirations while providing the best quality care to our patients.
We provide a modern office environment, state-of-the-art equipment and technology as well as competitive benefits and salary. Our benefits include medical, dental, free copays for employees who see Westmed physicians, discounted vision glasses, life insurance, AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401k and profit sharing, flexible spending plans, and more. Westmed Medical Group has also been GreatRated! as a Great Place to Work, the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Loading some great jobs for you...